Wednesday 5 November 2008

Ben's view of things

Hi this is Ben here as you should know I am a guinea pig a VERY handsome guinea pig I am 4 years old and i used to have a brother,Bob but he died sadly of mites which  I was VERY sad about. Anyway i am going to start talking about fabulous me!!.
I only have 1 girlfriend (I am hoping to have 2!!!) who is called Foil. Foil is a Rex a very beautiful Rex.I live in 2 different places, one of them is in my cage (that mum spent 20 pounds on)that's very cosy and I have a cage outside that's meant to be for rabbits but I go in it.Sometimes the big thing that's called a og or maybe its dog I am not sure but it makes a horrible noise at me it's really loud!!! I tell him off but he just looks at me strangely. Anyway I have got to go so
BYE from fabulous Ben  

2 comments:

onk said...

This made me laugh but Ben liked our ginea pigs better when he came to stay with us.

*Vienna* said...

Sorry to hear about your brother good luck with your girlfriend