Tuesday 18 November 2008

what type of dog




What type of dog??? Some people find that very tricky to decide, the thing you need to think about is if you want a big or a small dog. Small dogs can be more aggressive and big dogs can be very strong and difficult to walk on a lead.  If you have a child who wants to walk the dog than I suggest you get a small one. The biggest type of dog is an Irish wolfhound  are very tricky to look after but REALLY sweet!! I would love one; and the smallest is a chihuahua. you quite often see them in  peoples handbags!! quite a lot of rich people have them

bye for now hightown.

2 comments:

*Vienna* said...

Cool post do u like dogs I LOVE them I have a a big dog but he is so sweet and GREAT with kids plus he is old so he is easy to walk hey I have a blog to http://viennacorneroftheworld.blogspot.com/ it would be really cool if u could check it out

Patricia said...

I think I prefer medium sized dogs. Can you recommend one that is friendly?